Friday 17 September 2010

quiet


Nights are very quiet here. I enjoy the stary sky. I can see the milky way easily on a clear night. You'll know the true meaning of "twinkling stars".


Most of the night I enjoy the quietness...but sometimes it hits me. I turn the light out and go to bed. A single bed. It's so cold...How did I end up sleeping in a cold single bed? I keep asking myself...


I read, I pray. Reading this book makes me strong. It helps me to become a better wfie as well as a better parent. God does help me to go through my rough time. I am very grateful knowing where I am now. Thank you...


I'd love to share all the joy of reading this book. I strongly recommend it to everyone. It's a 40-day-dare. You read a few pages every day and that's a dare at the end. This book taught me the true meaning of love- patient and kindness as well as forgiveness and thoughtfulness. I read the Chinese Version in Hong Kong. Now I am reading the English one. I hope you will enjoy this book as much as me too:) God bless us all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment